How To Post Photo To Instagram From PC Without Any Application
Instagram is an internet based mobile/desktop application from developers of Facebook to share photos and videos to a social circle. Most of the Instagram features are not available in desktop mode but you can create, edit and search/browse on your feed in desktop mode rest of the features are only available in mobile application view. Some people’s uses applications like Gramblr for upload post to Instagram From PC.
However here is one of the quickest and easiest ways to share photos from your desktop without using any application. Just do the following on your desktop browser
- Open www.instagram.com in Google Chrome on your desktop.
- Ensure that you are logged in to your account.
- Now press Ctrl + Shift + I or Ctrl + Shift + C together to open the developer mode on Chrome. (Please don’t consider about the code shown to you )
- Navigate to Toggle Device Mode or press Ctrl + Shift + M together to switch your browser mode from desktop to mobile device.
- You just made it.. Click on the camera icon and upload post to Instagram from PC.
This Video Will Help You To Learn More